Skip to main content

Our game table



I just won another bid on eBay. it's a table for the main hall, just under the stairs. I wanted a place the kids could build Lego and play board games. I know most people would love their kids to go to their rooms to play, but I like my kids near by. If Thomas went to his room in the basement to build Lego, I would never see him! So I won the bid on this set. It has 4 chairs and a bench. Now I'll find some good looking storage for the games, and Lego. I think we are going to stick with Terracotta for the hallway. It looks fine, and it's easy to care for. The handmade Terracotta can not be ordered quickly, and Juergen doesn't like it. The Travertine cost too much, and it's difficult to care for. I built Jessica’s bed in her room today. It's really cute. Sorry, I didn't have my camera with me. I'm really tired. I think I need a nap.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks nice

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.