Sunday, February 26, 2012

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

5 comments:

Dianna said...

Well Amy if you count Paul's I have 11 4girls and 7 Boys Taylor, Kylee, DJ,Hannah, Mason, Zennick, Hayden, Jade, Declan,Finn, &Lillian

Dianna said...

Oh ya Rick Has one Nathanal

Eric & Shelley said...

Rick was a grandpa before I was a grandma

Amy said...

Is Nathanal Amy's grandson? I don't know Amy's kids so I forgot she had a grandson. So I'm the only one who has no grad children yet.

Rick Moreno said...

Glad to be counted as a Grandpa too. Nathaniel is such a blessing.