I washed out the kitchen cabinets and began to unpack all the kitchen stuff. It's a pretty big job. It's going to take me all day. It's really beautiful outside. The kids are at the soccer field playing. They go back to school in less then 2 weeks. Summer vacation has been mostly work for them. I'm glad they are finally able to play ball, and ride bikes. The battery went dead on my cell phone. I can not find the charger. Juergen came home at lunch to check in on us. How sweet! He would rather be home I know. Jessica is also spending more time outside of her room. That means she is adjusting. Ok, it's back to the kitchen.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments