I’ve been listening to the Bible as I pack. It really helps lift my spirits! Jessica and I picked the boys up from the house. The window frames are in. I guess the windows go in tomorrow. It's a very big job! The hallway tile is finished. He will grout the whole thing tomorrow. The walls are all prepared for wallpaper. Juergen and Nicole stayed late to paper the living room (just the new wall between the kitchen and the living room. Sarah stayed behind to watch. I wish I was there too! So I will get back to the packing, and back to the Bible. Just a few more days before we move. It really is hard to believe this is happening!!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments