Skip to main content

feeling very blessed

We all went to the house today to hang wallpaper and paint. We still need to paint one wall in Thomas' room, and hang the photo wallpaper in Philip's room. But I think we can finish their rooms before the end of the week. A friend told Juergen we should have their furniture moved to a room in the basement (the heating room). Then when we are finished with the boys rooms we don't need to carry the furniture very far. Great idea! We have added a few more friends to help us on Tuesday. I am so blessed for the friendship, and the help. It was also fun to watch Philip and Sarah spend about an hour chasing grasshoppers in the garden. Later Philip, Thomas and Sarah played with their Nerf dart guns. Nicole said she couldn’t wait for the snow forts and snowball fights we can have this winter.
Juergen went to pick up the table I bought on eBay for the kids. The problem is the table is too good for a Lego table. We are going to use it in the kitchen instead! It's really nice! And I won the living room set today too! I also won another bid on an old wardrobe I think I'll use in the hallway upstairs. I'll put bath towels and extra toilet paper in that cabinet. The only problem is finding time to pick these things up. I need to stop bidding on eBay. I think it would be very cool to buy and sell antiques. I could buy them here and ship them to America. That would be a very cool job! But shipping them to America? I'm not so sure how I could do that. I need to stop the bidding, I'm running out of space. If we decide to run a vacation house (if we can not sell) I'll bid away! I do hope we can sell...but just in case I know just the place to shop. I think the only reason I’m winning bids is because it’s summer vacation. Everyone is out of town. I generally lose my bids on eBay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.