Friday, August 26, 2011

A hard time sleeping in

I work so hard everyday and fall into bed everynight. But when the morning comes my brain starts to process the large list of things to do and I can not sleep in. I don't really feel like I'm living here yet. I feel like I'm just working here. I think normal will only come when I can walk in the house and not run into boxes. How long does it take to unpack 500 boxes? I hope less time then it took to pack! Nicole goes back to camp today. She will be a councelor for a week. I pray it goes well, and lives are changed for good! We will keep working on the boy's rooms. I hope they can be finished this weekend. I'm still using Juergens computer. I don't know when our phone will be hooked up. Everything in time! I found my toothbrush, I found some clean cloths and now I need to find coffee!

No comments: