Skip to main content

A hard time sleeping in

I work so hard everyday and fall into bed everynight. But when the morning comes my brain starts to process the large list of things to do and I can not sleep in. I don't really feel like I'm living here yet. I feel like I'm just working here. I think normal will only come when I can walk in the house and not run into boxes. How long does it take to unpack 500 boxes? I hope less time then it took to pack! Nicole goes back to camp today. She will be a councelor for a week. I pray it goes well, and lives are changed for good! We will keep working on the boy's rooms. I hope they can be finished this weekend. I'm still using Juergens computer. I don't know when our phone will be hooked up. Everything in time! I found my toothbrush, I found some clean cloths and now I need to find coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.