Tuesday, August 02, 2011

the progress is slow

The owners of the house used such strong colors on the walls, everything has to be painted 3 times. We are almost done with Sarah's room, and my room. The hallways will kill us! That awful lime yellow! To each his own! But I love the color in my bedroom. It's a very pale and warm tan. It is almost a yellow. It is like a sunrise. It's really beautiful! I was pretty stressed today. It's hot, and it's getting nearly impossible to move Jessica out of the car! She does not want to move! I am sad, but I think Juergen and I have to take turns at the house. Jessica can not sit in a hot car. I was looking forward to spending long hours painting with Juergen. Now he is working outside, breaking holes in the basement walls for new windows. I am painting (and I'm not very good at it). And mostly I'm just chasing Jessica. Tomorrow I'm going to pack in the morning. juergen will work at the house. I go to the house in the afternoon, and Juergen will be home with Jessica. You have to do what you have to do! I bought a lawnmower today. Juergen has to put it together. Maybe I can mow the lawn tomorrow. Our friends are doing so much work! Thank God for their amazing help. And I am really liking our house more and more. It is a very beautiful house! I will try to take some photos tomorrow.

No comments: