I stressed to clean for the last time. We will not show our house again until we move. But we showed the house a few times. I think it's too big for most people. Oh well! But one of the people may buy it. I'm going to our new house to clean Jessica's new room. We may even set up her bed. I need to get her out of Nicole's room so I can paint it. I also want to get someone to look at our floor in the hallway/entrance. I think I want to have it refinished. It seems a real waste to cover marble.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments