We just returned from a day of work at the house. A few of my good friends showed up to help. They brought their kids (all teenagers by now). We had some serious help! Juergen and the kids dug 2 very deep holes in the ground for the windows of the boys. We also painted Sarah's room, and patched holes in the walls. It was a bit hard for me to get Jessica in the house. She just doesn't want to leave the car. But it's hot, and she can not stay in the car. I'm going to have to figure out a way to make Jessica comfortable in the new house. We will be back at it tomorrow. I'm hoping to buy or borrow a lawn mower to cut our grass. We also have to move allot of the building waste (broken tile,old flooring) the owner has left in a pile near the driveway. Someone comes in a few days to pour concrete for our new garage.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments