Skip to main content

Monday

Juergen is back at work today. Our garage is suppose to come today. I also want to take the kids to the movies. I'm doing laundry and unpacking. Apart from that, life is getting back to "normal". Tomorrow we may have our kitchen in. That will be a big deal! And Saturday Juergen has to go pick up the living room set I won on eBay. I hope its nice. I should not have bid on it without asking him first. We can not go forward on Philip's room until they even the floor out. So Philip is without a room. Thomas will not share his room because Philip gets on his nerves. I guess that's Philip's fault! I suppose we can set up the tent in Philip's room. He can sleep there for now. I want him out of the living room. These are all small matters. And we need to have a "water” guy come cleanup the damage in our basement in Leimen. Juergen thinks it was a damaged rain gutter that caused the trouble. God willing, The Leimen house will be fixed up in the next weeks...in our "free time". So yes, life is a little busy for now. I'm encouraged because I see progress. I think it will be amazing how much will get done in the next month. I hope it will be a productive month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.