Juergen took Jessica to the Dr's this morning. They gave us something to try, to reduce anxiety. She needs to calm down or she can not go to school this fall. We are all stressed out. I had to get the kids out the door early. I wanted to get as much of Nicole’s room finished before Juergen returned from the Dr with Jessica. So we worked very hard, and we are 90% finished with Nicole’s bedroom paint. I need more paint to finish the job. Sarah has worked very hard for 2 weeks. She is basically tired! She begins to fall apart. I need someone to take care of her for a few days. The boys only worked on the house one week each, Nicole has worked only one day. Poor Sarah has worked hard for 2 weeks. She needs a break. But Juergen and I need to finish the job. We only have 6 days to finish an amazing amount of stuff! I'm home now. The kids are playing. I'm starting to make grape juice. I'm also doing laundry and dishes, and packing. No rest for me. But I'm trying to focus on what has to be done today. With grace we will get it done!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments