Skip to main content

We signed something!

A banker came to our house and gave us an amazing deal on a house loan. We got 3.25% fixed for 20 years. We get no penalty for switching banks, and no penalty for paying the loan off early. We want to pay it down early because of our advanced age! We have money for the house, and the renovation. We also have insurance in case Juergen dies. I hope this does not happen, but we want to be wise. So it looks (God willing) like we will buy our house. We still have to sign a contract with the owners. That looks like it will happen next week. It could still fall through, but it looks like a go. Juergen's boss told him about this Bank. It saved us almost 2% on the loan. Amazing!

It is the PSD Bank. They are a German bank that is 135 years old. They only do house loans. I'm amazed at the money we are saving by doing business with them. Check them out if you are shopping for a house loan!

http://www.psd-bank.de/

So now we need to fix our house up and try to sell it. We are looking at renovating our bathroom. I also bought a paint sprayer at ALDI's this week. I want to paint everything white. We want to rent storage to put all our extra everything in. We will try hard to make our house clean and spacious. I also need to make the garden very friendly. Everything to make the house something families would want to buy. I have my work cut out for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.