Skip to main content

A garage and a kitchen

I found a garage in Leimen we maybe able to rent for the next few months. The idea is to start boxing up everything we want to keep, and move it into storage. That is the books, and book shelves, the photo's and art, the nick knacks and camping supplies etc. Everything that clutters up our house. Get rid of what we don't want, store most of what's left. Then we can paint the walls. An uncluttered house looks better, and sells easier. I also found a kitchen for sale on e-bay. It looks like it could be perfect. It's a bit "old fashion", but big and solid. It's only 1 euro right now. If we bought it I could use the money I saved to send Nicole to Bible school. I would need a garage to store the kitchen until we moved. It needs a new counter top, sink and appliances. But I like it! I'll ask Juergen about it. He will want a new kitchen I think. But he may surprise me. He is into saving money too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.