Skip to main content

got boards

Next week the kids have a vacation. We don't plan on going anywhere. Nicole and Thomas will be at a retreat in the church for 4 days. Nicole has her final school exams in March. So I bought the kids new skate boards. I bought them on e-bay and they should come on the weekend. Ever since we visited the skate park in Bad Schönborn they have been asking for new boards. They aren't the highest quality boards you can find. I figure if they want "top of the line" they can save for it. But perhaps it will make a move to Bad Schönborn easier if they know they have a skate park around the corner? Juergen talks with the architect on Friday. We will get an idea of the costs of adding on to the house. If it's reasonable, perhaps will will buy the farm house with the big yard?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.