Thursday, March 10, 2011

On Hold

Juergen called and told them to hold the house for us. He has an appointment with the bank. We also need to check out the schools next week. If everything checks out OK, we will buy the house. I feel peace! They want to move out in August or September. This gives us 5 months to pack, and sell our house. First we will have our bathroom renovated.
Nothing is in writing yet but I'm pretty sure this is our house! WOW!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

It's a lovely house