Skip to main content

Nicole's bedroom set, Jessica's Dr

Juergen wrote a letter to the seller of Nicole's bedroom set. He wrote that we saw what they have done, and they should give us the set for our price or we will report them to eBay. They wrote back that they would call the police because we are trying to extort. Juergen will write them back. They can keep the set, we don't want to buy it from them. But we will report the whole thing to eBay because what they have done is wrong! So sadly Nicole will not get the set. The seller will most likely get kicked off of eBay...and then open another eBay account. But at least they will find out they can not do stuff like this. I hope eBay doesn't give us any trouble. We should have reported them directly instead of trying to figure it out privately!

Juergen and I took Jessica to an autism specialist today. It took 5 of us to hold her down while they took blood. They are testing things like Vit D, and serotonin levels. We want to see if anything Natural can be given to improve her anxiety level. She needs to calm down, and not be so aggressive towards others. We meet the Dr next week for results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.