Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Graduation day



Today was Jessica's last official day of school. They had a graduation ceremony followed by a coffee. Jessica was so sad she would not go to the formal ceremony. So we sat with her and I cried. I cried as I saw teacher after teacher greet Jessica. She has been so loved! We don't really know what will come next. She is getting medical tests. So far it looks like she has thyroid trouble. She is very aggressive at school. We need to give her something to calm her down or they will not let her go to the workshop in Bruchsal. I have peace it will be OK. Even her dear teacher maybe able to continue a few hours per week with her. I have no fear she will be OK. I wish I had the same peace about selling our house. But I am not worried about Jessica. She has had a very good time in school, and now she is going on to something new. It will be good.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Cogratulations Jessica I am Very proud of you . Love you Dianna

Shelley said...

Congratulations Jessica, we love you and are excited about your accomplishments. Something to be happy about. Praying God's best for your future.
Love, Uncle Eric and Aunt Shelley