Sunday, September 26, 2010

sad e-mail

I was told over the phone this week that they would not sell the house until Juergen got to see it. Well, I just got a mail saying that they are negotiating a sale with someone else. That negotiation can not move forward until after October because the pastor will be away. If it falls through, they will contact us. I don't mind the delay, but they promised we would be allowed to see the house again before it's sold. I guess maybe someone from the church must have made an offer? I guess if it's our house, the offer will fall through. If not, it's not my house! But I was really hoping!

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.