Friday, September 10, 2010

Jess still hasn't slept

Jess went to bed at 11pm last night. I gave her NYQUIL hoping it would do the trick. I have tried melatonin but that wasn't helping. So we went for the hard stuff. She slept for 2 hours. At 1am she got up and stayed up. She is still up. It's 5pm and she still has not slept. Juergen got home at 9:30am. He let me sleep 2 hours, then he slept 2 hours. Then we took turns driving her in the car. She would nod off 5 minutes at a time, but that's it. This is the 3rd day in a row with out sleep. She looks like a train wreck. I am sure I do too. I sent Juergen to get lavender bath soap. I'll give her a bath. I am also going to give her magnesium to help her relax. I need you to pray for her. She has had pretty normal sleep for a very long time. This sleepiness period is killing us. I can not function! She can not go to school like this. She has to stop waking up after just one or 2 hours.

1 comment:

Rick Moreno said...

Praying for intervention