Monday, September 06, 2010

making the coffee strong

I'm not a morning person. During vacations I'm likely to stay up until 1 or 2 am, and sleep in until 10am. The kids stay up late too. But next week we have to get up at 6:30am and be out the door by 7am. So I sent the kids to bed at 9pm and got them up at 7:30am today. I've been awake since 5:30 because Jessica got me up. I'm making the coffee strong. We have to start adjusting to the new reality!
Juergen called me when he arrived in India. I missed him hours before he left. I never get tired of him. I guess I married the right guy! He is teaching trainers all week. But he gets home Friday. I'm grateful he doesn't have to travel much. I'm also grateful he has such a good job. I realize the un-employment world wide is so high, and under employment is even higher. I just Thank God for His provision. I thank God for Juergen!
Today I get to pick up the biofeedback machine I sent away for 2 months ago. I guess they wrote Denmark on the package, and this is why it took forever to get here. I'll have to pay German taxes for it. I hope I bring enough money with me. I hope they don't give me any trouble. I'm also going to call the Christan school about getting Thomas a place in the 6th class. I don't know if I'll be able to reach anyone yet. School offices are closed in the summer vacation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

No comments: