Friday, September 03, 2010

rotten grapes

We got home from Texel at around midnight last night. I could smell the rotten grapes as I walked into the house. Today I could see that all the grapes are bad. They were so beautiful last May. It looked like we would have the best crop. But we have only had one rain storm followed by another. The beautiful grapes molded and now are awful! We will lose the whole crop. And I feel like that is how my summer has gone. I feel depressed from lack of sunshine. Texel was so wet. It is a beautiful place. We had some good times. But I'm not well rested or relaxed. I feel over tired and kind of stressed. I could use an Indian summer. I need to move to a warm place. This wet place makes me sad!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Our grapes won't rippen because there hasn't been enough sun.
Glad you had a nice trip