It's a full week and next week will also be full. I finally sat down and finished the Bible study for Friday night on James chapter 1. I actually love doing the study but I get very distracted. I'll sit down to learn and the phone rings, the door bell rings, or Jessica needs something. It's hard to get going on it. But I managed to finish, and now I can relax. Tonight is the first English Alpha Course. I will be there (God willing) but I will not be leading it. We have a good team and we will share the leadership. There are going to be 10 International students. 4 of them come from China! My heart sings!!!! Tomorrow I need to clean my house. Friday I will cook for the pot luck. I think we will do something easy like homemade pizza. I got my grape in the mail today. I also got my potato seeds. I also ordered some hey for the garden. I will use this as a mulch. It came today. Maybe I'll plant the potatoes? Or maybe I'll just take a nap. I'm so tired!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments