Sunday, October 30, 2011

Prophecy and what to do about it

I had a strong impression a year ago. It was out of the blue…I was not praying or anything. It was almost like a flash of a TV screen before my eyes. I saw tanks on the streets of America. And there were really bad race riots. Something bad had happened. It was on Nov 3, 2011 at 10am. I don’t know what to make of this. It was nearly a year ago, but Nov. 3, 2011 is next week. I hope it was nothing. I’m praying it’s just my wild imagination. I believe in prophecy. I’m not a trained prophet. John Paul Jackson says that God gives some people a gift of prophecy. And that that’s basically the ear to hear Gods voice. God is the signal, we just have the equipment to pick up the signal. I don’t want to see riots on the streets of America. And I hope I’m wrong about this. Maybe I saw it to pray it does not happen. But just in case, I’m writing it down before hand.

No comments: