Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dropping the price and widening our exposure

We still want to sell our house. I don't know if that means we will not rent the house, just not yet. Instead I studied the traffic on our house for sale blog. Most of the traffic came from one newspaper and not the internet site I thought was so good. We stopped advertizing in that paper a few months ago. I decided to place a new add in that paper. I also dropped the price to 299,000 Euro. That is a 11,000 Euro reduction in price. Hopefully we can now find a buyer. We are taking a loss at this price. And if we still can not sell I guess we will rent. I'm not at all worried. I could be happy if we sold the house, or rent the house. I have peace and I just want direction and wisdom.

1 comment:

Rick Moreno said...

Hey Amy, I've been thinking of you this week. It's crazy to think 50 years! Amazing...
So glad and proud to be your brother.
Say, I saw an article on MSN.com this morning about a set of twins in SanDiego who have Willians syndrome and a study of how it related to a link with autisim. You should check it out. Have a great day, Love you.