Skip to main content

such a drama

We show our house again tonight. So I have to clean. But I can not just clean...I have to clean with drama. My head hurts. Sarah was upset that Philip was not done with his room. She wanted to go play. I don't let her play alone outside. So I get an hour drama about why do we need to move anyway! But it's a loud crying angry fit. So I can not just clean, I have to deal with a melt down. Then Thomas and Philip fight the whole time. They can not just clean their room. That would be too simple. If I had a choice I would forget the whole thing. I need to sell the house...I have no choice. I feel like they beat me up. I'm so fried! Juergen is at work, I am on my own. The house will be clean for the 6pm appointment. Afterwards I am going to go to bed early. The whole process is stressful for all of us. It would be one thing to clean once...but we live here. I guess they will out grow the drama...I hope so. Sarah acts like tears will stop me. Like, I will stop everything if she just has a fit. But after the tears, the work still has to be done. And the boys act like their fights will stop the work. But after hours of fighting, the work is still there...and it must be done! I'm strong...I don't give in to them. Some day they will learn to just do it! But it will kill me...they are killing me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
When we moved from Crystal lake to Elmwood, the girls didn't want to move. So I made paper cut outs of their furniture like paper dolls. And we played around with how their furniture would fit in their rooms.
We also picked out a paint color they liked.
The most important thing we did was buy a new light switch for Lissa with a bunny on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.