Friday, June 17, 2011

one e-bay kitchen



I found this Poggenpohl kitchen on sale on e-bay. It's 11 years old. It cost 28,000 Euro new. If you know anything about kitchens Poggenpohl is the best of the best in kitchens. It is being sold in 3 days. Right now it cost 50 Euro. In 3 days I am guessing it will cost 3,000 Euro. But 3,000 Euro is a pretty good price. And it's still allot cheaper then what I would pay for a mediocre new kitchen. So maybe this is the way to go? I have no place to store this kitchen, and it's an hour away. But maybe I can find something in August? Maybe we should just make room...because this kitchen is really special!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

nice looking kitchen.

If you have to store it, store it at the new place not your current place.

When selling a home you pretty much have to have all your stuff out of the house.