Tuesday, June 07, 2011

More calls

I got 2 more calls to see the house today. I showed it 2 times this morning, and again 2 times this evening. Then 3 people are scheduled to see it tomorrow evening. But numbers only count when they are attached to real offers. I get the impression people are very interested in moving before the next school year begins in September. So our timing maybe very good in this way. I'm trying to just stay cool about the whole matter. I will be so happy to be done with this whole thing! I keep being told that German's are very slow about buying a house. But when we saw "good houses" they often went very fast. So I hope people consider our house a good deal too. I've seen what is on the market in our area. I think it's actually a pretty good deal for the area. But it is a buyers market right now. We really need grace...and only grace will save us!

No comments: