Thursday, June 30, 2011

How to build a window seat

How to Build a Window Seat

I looked at tables today for the kitchen. I found a few that I really love! And I would love to have a window seat too. Here is a video on how to build one. It has storage and seating! With our 6 chairs we could seat 10-12 people. That's what I want...room for a few friends! A person from Juergen's company wants to see our house this weekend. They want something NOW!!!! So cool! And we have just lowered the price, and will have a new ad in the weekend paper. So I hope we can sell it soon. Please pray we can sell soon. That would be such a great gift!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I like our window seats in our kitchen. The storage underneath are drawers that pull out. I like this better than the window seats that the lid lifts up,because you don't have to take the seat cushions off or as people to move. The drawers pull all the way out so you can fully see what's in them.