I find myself hoping McCain will select a woman as his VP. I think there are allot of good people he could choose. I really don't like Mitt! I hope he does not choose Mitt! But I have a real desire for a woman to break that glass ceiling. I did not like (or really trust) Hillary. I think that Obama blew it not choosing a woman. I'm not sure how much choosing a woman would help McCain, I would just love to see a women as VP! How about Carly Fiorina? She is already advising McCain on the economy. She is a pro life Christian and the former CEO of HP. I like Codoleezza Rice but she is too close to Bush and that just would not sell! Kay Bailey Hutchison is too old considering McCains age ( she is 60), and Sarah Palin is maybe too young and inexperienced. What do you think of Carly Fiorina?
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments