Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The calm

The house is calm. I don't have a million things to do today. I guess I should go get my hair cut, but I think I'll just enjoy the calm. I've been saying for days (weeks) how tired I am. I have had so much on my plate. We have a family looking at our house on Friday. I'll have to make sure it's very clean by then. But it's important to rest, and gather your strength. So today I'm going to take a break from renovation. I'm going to read a book. Maybe I'll buy some shoes to wear to Nicoles graduation, or take a trip to the garden center (one of my favorite places). I lose all my creativity when I'm tired. I run out of ideas when I'm over run with work.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Pamper yourself and get your hair cut and new shoes.
Maybe stop somewhere for coffee and a chocolate croissant.