I wanted the kids to clean up there rooms before we have a Dr here tomorrow. Sarah cleaned her room right away. It took her 10 minutes. She even swept the floor. 5 hours later and the boys are still not done. They finally ended up fighting so much I said forget it. Just forget it! Oh, I also said I would take them to toys r us on my birthday. I often buy them something new during vacation time. Anyway, they couldn't manage to finish the job. So Sarah goes to toys r us and they don't. They only played and fought. I even helped them for a half hour. Jess was also a big challenge today. I feel so stressed out...and so defeated. Will they ever grow up to be responsible men? Will they ever manage to keep a job? They are so good at blaming each other. Why do I feel so defeated? I would have been so happy to reward them for a job well done. Sarah gets the reward, and the boys will just hate me!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments
Happy Birthday to you! Celebrate YOU today! Take 5 minutes for yourself--or more if you can:)
I count you as one of my blessings. Happy Birthday, Amy!!!