They don't celebrate father's day here in Germany. well not today at least. There is a day in May that the dads go drinking. But today is father's day in America. And by God's Grace I got to see my dad this year. I wish he was here now. We could use his help chopping up my cabbage for sauerkraut. My dad loves to chop stuff up. And he is a store of good ideas for my garden. That comes from his own experience with gardens. And I guess that's why I love my plants so much. All those years watching Victory garden with my dad. Happy father's day Dad. I love you!
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments