Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to Leimen

The handworkers are not coming today. Nicole and I are going to Leimen to clean. Jessica can watch a movie on the VCR in her old room. I hope she cooperates. I finished canning and labeling the 18 jars of grape juice I made this weekend. It's very tasty stuff. That will be very good in a hot punch this winter! We are starting to plan our house warming party/ and my 50th birthday party. God willing, that will be on October 29th. We will be having a costume party and talent show. It's the day after my birthday. The invitations will go out soon I hope. We want to rent a big tent for the garden, and tables with benches. I'm not sure how many people will come? It is during the fall vacation. But we want to have a big house warming party to bless our new home. If you want to come, please let me know. I'll be sure to invite you.

No comments: