I talked to Juergen on the phone. He is at the church retreat. I'm planning on going there in an hour. Poor Juergen is sick. He is missing the morning service. I hope he recovers soon. He will probably watch Jessica in the room and I'll visit with people. I was sick at the last retreat. Seems to be our family tradition. Life is wonderful but it's never what you plan it to be.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments