Friday, June 11, 2010

I don't feel like doing anything!

I guess I'm tired. It rained hard this morning. I have to clean the house, cook lunch, do laundry etc... But I don't want to do anything! I'm guessing we will be watching allot of football this weekend (soccer). America plays tomorrow, and Germany plays on Sunday. We have been invited to a BQ tomorrow. We will try to have friends over Sunday. If any of our local friend want to come over Sunday let me know. We have a big screen TV. It should be good for something! I'm very happy for Africa (the whole continent). This isn't just South Africa's World Cup, it's Africa's time to shine. I bet the whole continent is excited! They say Germany has a very good shot at winning this World Cup. We will see. In the mean time, I better load the dishwasher, and the washing machine. I better pull out the vacuum cleaner. I better figure out what to cook for lunch.