Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I just fell

I was in the garden cleaning up. I was carrying something down the path and tripped over the hose, and fell really hard. I twisted my bad knee and landed hard on my wrist (the wrist I sprained in China). The pain was intense. At first I thought I had broken my leg and arm. I just sat there in shock like a old person in one of those commercials. I kept praying, Oh God help, please God help. Know one was home. I wasn't sure I could stand to go into the house. But after a few mins I could see it was not a break. I slowly walked into the house and iced my knee and wrist. My knee is weak, but OK. My wrist hurts pretty bad. I don't think its broken, just sprained. I took a hard fall in China 3 years ago. I was taking pictures, and tripped on something. I have a brace for my knee. This is the knee I tore the ligaments in about 5 years ago. I guess I've always been a little accident prone. I’m always thinking and dreaming when I’m in the garden. I guess I had better be a little more careful about where I put my feet!

2 comments:

Heather BT said...

I can identify with the klutzy feelings and the pain. I am sorry you hurt yourself, hope you feel better before the kids come home.

RamblingMother said...

I hope you are feeling so much better now. I know the klutz thing too, for I am one! We klutzes should stick together; less clumsiness that way, heh.