Monday, June 28, 2010

I think it's summer

It's warm outside. I don't know how hot it is but I'm sweating! I need to do some gardening . I'll wait until it cools off. As long as I keep watering everything my plants love the heat. Especially the tomatoes. It will feel good to take a shower tonight. We don't have any grand plans for summer vacation. I hope to be harvesting tomatoes and make sauce. The kids will be going to camp, maybe we will remodel the bathroom. I am also hoping to buy that video game system that does Nero feedback. I will be making the kids read and do extra math every day. We may do some weekend trips. Maybe a trip up north to see Juergen’s Dad, and a trip to Disneyland in Paris. I would love to go to Thailand for 3 or 4 weeks. That’s not going to happen this year…but maybe next summer!

No comments: