Skip to main content

Around the world



Jessica was born in the USA. She had heart surgery when she was 3 months old. Her first International trip was to Germany when she was 6 months old. She also traveled to Holland and Austria and Belgium on that trip. She then went to Mexico and Canada before her 2nd birthday. She has been to Thailand 4 times, China, and Israel , Cyprus and all over Europe. Sometimes it amazes me how much she has seen...but she is like Forest Gump. Amazing experiences seem to be common to her, but she is little effected by them. Sadly, common things like having a best friend, birthday parties, sleep overs etc have not been her experience. We would never have chosen this isolated yet extraordinary life for our daughter. It is what it is. One of my best memories is of Jessica in Israel the day she was baptized in the Jordan River. What a beautiful young women she is!

Comments

Anonymous said…
She's a miracle of God
Dianna said…
She has someone very special,and God has a very special purpose for here life.
Rick Moreno said…
Great pictures of Jess, By the way, love the new background to your post

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.