Wednesday, September 16, 2009

37 years ago today

37 years ago today I was in a church service in Corvallis, Oregon. The pastor at King Circle Assemblies of God asked if anyone wanted to pray a prayer to ask Jesus into their life to be their savior. I raised my hand and took that step forward into a new life...I have never looked back. 37 years ago I knew very little about the grace I was asking for. Today I have had a small part of that grace revealed in my life. I say a small part because I'm so sure I have not the mind to totally comprehend the magnitude of love offered to me. I'm just so glad I took this road. It has made all the difference.

2 comments:

Rick Moreno said...

Thanks for sharing. I know we will always know each other (even in heaven) Praise God for His amazing grace!

Shelley said...

I'm with Rick even tho we don't see much of each other on earth we will see each other forever in heaven.
Love, ya