Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I can be perfect if I really, really, really try (not)!

I know people that have perfect houses (maybe you know them too). They wouldn't need a month or 2 to get their house ready to sell. When you walk into their homes you know that they probably pulled the refrigerator away from the wall and cleaned. I wish I was more like that, but I am far from perfect. I did pull the refrigerator away from the wall today...and I'm so glad I have a strong stomach! I am thinking about getting boxes and basically emptying out the kitchen. Then I will clean everything. I might even paint. Then I'll just put back the minimum amount of stuff. I read that the kitchen and bathroom are what sells a house. Our bathroom is being renovated beginning this weekend. We did not try to save money on the materials. It will be done well. We want to have it as a strong selling point. And the kitchen needs to be perfect too. So I have my work cut out for me. Am I intimidated? You bet I am! Very intimidated! I figure I can get the house ready to show in a month. And to help things along I have a plan...I really know how to pray. I am not close to perfect, but the prayers of this less then perfect house wife avail much!

No comments: