Skip to main content

still in pain

Low Back Pain Pictures, Images and Photos

I slept well on a very stiff cardboard box. My mattress is too soft so I put a heavy piece of cardboard on the top of it. It made a good difference. Unfortunately my back is still hurting. I iced it, and now I have one of those hot bandages on it. I can not move without pain. My garden will have to wait. I'm going to go buy food for my kids, and then I plan on laying flat the rest of the day. Maybe I can get Juergen to come home early again? I hope it's not a disk, I think it's not. I've had this pain before and it got better with in a few days. I could use some prayer. It's impossible for me to get anything done. I've got laundry to do, and cleaning, and more. This is not good!

Comments

Rick Moreno said…
Ouch! God is not limited by to what limits us...
Love you sis.
Sorry to hear that you are still hurting. Sounds like you are doing most of the right things to get better. But it does take time. There is one more step that will be painful to start with but cut the revery time, walking. The more you walk, the more relaxed those muscles will become. Trust me, I have been there many times and tried just laying down. Walking is better. Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia is born

My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!

painting the garage

Rick goes home in the morning. I'm sure he will be happy to see his kids again. 3 weeks is along time to be away. The time has passed so fast. It's been really wonderful! So wonderful!!! We may stay up all night, that way he can sleep well on the flight. Hopefully his jet lag will be less this way! Anyway, here is his painting. It turned out more then good! I really love it...just like I love my brother! We will have to do this again soon!

chicken coop idea

Why not start with an IBC and cut a hole for the door? You could build closed laying boxes into it, and something for the chickens to roost on. Put some straw or saw dust on the floor. You could add vents to the side for air. If it sat inside a chicken run that you can walk into, the chickens could be safe, dry and happy. I have an extra IBC. Maybe this could be my chicken house? I bet I could even plant the outside of it with mud and grass for extra insulation and good looks.