Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bill Johnson, Kathryn und Alan Scott

I could kick myself! Next weekend Juergen and I have one ticket to see Bill Johnson, Kathryn and Alan Scott. We planned to take turns going to this 4 day conference. We didn't have a regular babysitter at the time. We have one now. So we finally have someone to watch the kids, and no extra ticket. Bill Johnson wrote when heaven invades earth. Kathryn Scott wrote the song Hungry. So I have a babysitter and one ticket and they say it's sold out...no more sits! Kathryn Scott will be singing on Saturday night April 17th. I'm thinking about giving the Saturday night ticket to Nicole. Nicole leads worship in her youth group. Kathryn Scott is all about worship.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I would go early and see if someone can't go and needs to sell a ticket. You never know.