Wednesday, April 28, 2010

e Bay plants



I ordered 5 different Tomato plants on eBay, and I may even get 6 other variety’s this seller has available. So far I have 25 different tomatoes varieties growing in my yard. I would say 85 % of the seeds I sowed grew into plants. The plants are small but doing well. With these 5- 11 plants I'll have between 30-36 varieties of heirloom tomatoes and over 60 plants. I'm looking forward to lots of fresh salsa, and lots of sauce! I love tomatoes!!! I think I could really get into this...maybe even grow tomatoes as a business!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I was wondering if it was the seed or my green house. The seed that I couldn't get the sticker off didn't come up. The seed that did come up the plants are small. I hope they get big enough to have fruit. It's raining a lot here at the moment. Saturday the sun is suppose to come back.