Friday, February 18, 2011

confussed

I feel like my head is in a heavy fog. It is so cloudy and I can not see. I want to know what's coming, but I can not. We see this house in St Ilegen tomorrow. I am not excited about it. I want the garden in Bad Schönborn. Why should I even look? I just feel like I should try every door. I do not want to assume anything....but I'm not excited.
The kids get to go to the Jr youth group at our church today. It just started again (every 2 weeks). My car can not hold all the kids that want to go. I may need to take 2 trips (I have an 8 passenger van). Sarah wants to bring 3 friends and Philip wants to bring 6 kids. I'm not sure how many will actually come. It's a nice problem. But these are pretty wild kids. I'm not sure the leadership can manage them. They say they can...but we will see if it really works!



No comments: