Monday, February 22, 2010


I have heard you need to register online if you are coming to the USA. I guess this is for non citizens (that would be most of my family). I am carrying a US passport so I guess I don't need to do this? I also read I can buy flower bulbs in the airport in Amsterdam that the US customs will allow. I have a 2 hour layover in Holland, so guess what I will be looking for?


Shelley said...

Nice bulbs

Dianna said...


Jill W said...

Toss a couple of those bulbs out the window when you go over Wisconsin :)