Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese Garden in Portland Oregon



I'm going to go to my brothers wedding (God willing) in June. I want to camp out in Portland with my parents for a few days, just to have them all to myself (and to avoid pre-wedding madness). I'm also thinking of flying into San Diego first. I want to visit my best friend Cindy, and sister Donna. It is way better to get over jet lag at the beach...while eating good Mexican food....don't you agree?

http://www.portlandchinesegarden.org/

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I've been to the classical chinese garden twice now and love it. It is a great representation of some of the gardens in China Eric and I visited. You can have tea there. It's great because it's pretty level.

There is also a great Japanese garden by the portland zoo, but it would be hard on mom and dad because it has a lot of hills and inclines.

The rose garden is also by the Japanese garden.