Jessica has a very bad cold. Juergen let Jessica and I sleep in this morning. He got the other kids off to school. When I got up I started to clean the house. At around 11am the door bell rings. It's the mail man with a package. The door was locked, and I could not find my keys. I could not open the door so I signed for the package through the mail slot (strange)! I looked some more, but then I remembered my keys were in my car! I could get out of the house through the back door, but I wouldn't be able to get my keys. I called Juergen. He came and got the keys (thank God he had a spare key). What will I do with out him when he goes to Canada and America? He is such a great help and I will miss him so much! I can not even sleep when he is not home. I stay half awake listening for the kids.
My niece had a beautiful baby girl named Olivia Rose (Beautiful name). Everyone is very excited and thank God healthy! Congratulations to the whole family! Hugs to my sister Shelley who is now a proud grandma for the 2nd time. My sister Dianna has 6 grand kids (I think). My brother and I are too young for such an blessing. At least our kids are too young. I'm going to have to wait to be called grandma. Here is a cool picture I took off Shelley's blog. It shows Eric (the tired but proud grandpa) Lissa with her first daughter Charlotte, and then a sleeping Olivia Rose. 3 generations in one shot. How fast life goes by! How beautiful life can be!
Comments