It rained over night and melted most of the snow. What remains is ice. I see that it's bitter cold in the North of Germany. It looks like it could clear up on Christmas day, but then get cold again. It could be that we could travel North but not be able to come home. Either way, it looks very cold. I think we will try to decide about traveling to Juergen's Dad's house by tomorrow. I feel badly if we can not go, but I don't want to get stuck on the cold frozen road, or get involved in an accident. It's better to just stay home. I really feel sorry for all those people stuck at the airport! Oh how sad and stressful! Maybe we can travel in January instead? Juergen has from Thursday until January 10th free. We miss him because he has been working very hard lately. Last night he stayed home and watched "Hunt for Red October" on TV. This was the first movie we saw together in Germany. We saw it the week before we were engaged. What a sweet time in our lives!