Saturday, June 07, 2014

We are in Italy

my front garden
Jessica
the back of our house
my veg patch
our new tomato house
driving to Italy, a Swiss Alp
Fun in snow
The hills near Florence
Our Villa in Tuscany
I’m laying down completely tired from our trip down to Tuscany. We left the house at 3:30am. There was a giant traffic jam in Switzerland. Juergen and I took 2 cars because Jessica needs a quite car. Last year was very stressful traveling with her. Today she did very well because it was just Nicole and I with her. Mom traveled with Juergen, Sarah, Philip and Thomas. And they actually traveled over the mountains to avoid the traffic jam. Nicole and I waited an extra 3 hours. It made our trip last for about 15 hours. Crazy! But we are happy to be here. It is the 3rd year we have rented this Villa. Last year it rained for two weeks. This week it’s awesome! It is sunny and clear. Perfect weather for the pool. In fact everyone was at the pool when we finally arrived. Mom took some really nice photos. The internet isn’t very good. I’ll do my best to post a few photos of today. It’s my parent’s 56th wedding anniversary, and my sister Dianna’s birthday. I wish they were also here with us. I’ll try to post these photo’s, and then I’m going to bed.

No comments: