Wednesday, May 08, 2013

the internet is not good

We didn't get to Las Vegas at 3am. Oh we were so tired! But we slept well. The internet didn't work at our hotel, so I was not able to post to my blog, or face book. Then we got a later start from Las Vegas. And the drive was much longer then we thought. So finally at 6pm we are at the hotel near Bryce Canyon. I already have my PJ's on, and I want to sleep. We want to get up early so we can see some of Bryce Canyon, and then make it all the way to Yellowstone. That's going to be a long, long day. It was a very beautiful drive in Arizona and Utah.

4 comments:

Shelley Stuewe said...

Nice pics

caring for the garden said...

It is always a lot longer drive across the desert than you anticipate. But yes, it is beautiful. All the way to Yellowstone will probably mean mid night as well. Be safe and enjoy. Love ya, mom & dad

Rick Moreno said...

Ambitious, to say the leaset. Love you.

Dianna said...

Have fun and enjoy the sites